This request form is for electrical items or appliances that cannot simply be plugged in to a wall socket but need to be wired in to a connector or terminal, or have wires disconnected then reconnected. For example: cookers, lighting fixtures (outside lights are a common request), switches and sockets.

All electrical fixtures must be installed by either an electrician or a competent person and then checked by an electrician. We will require the electrician to certify (in writing) that the installation is safe.

At the end of your tenancy, if it has been agreed that the fixture is removed and the original reinstated, we will require the work to be certified in the same way.
If you do not know an electrician, please contact us and we will put you in touch with a qualified electrician.

You must NOT carry out any electrical changes
until you receive written permission

* Items marked with an asterisk must be completed

Do you wish to use your own electrician? *
please give name & contact details of electrician
At the end of the tenancy *
Anything we need to know that may influence your landlord's decision
Confirmation *
You must agree to all of the terms below by ticking the boxes